Monday, January 5, 2009

the peace treaty workbook

the peace treaty... is here!

What would you do to stop the resistance in your life?

peacechild
I am so excited to introduce the peace treaty
to you.

It was created from my own experience and found it life-changing. When I shared it with a group of people, those who tried it for themselves told me how powerful it was.

After months of work, the peace treaty workbook is here and I am offering my very first workshop to show you how it works and how it can effortlessly breakthrough the resistance in your life and start creating the life you want!!!

Come and join us on Tuesday, January 13th at 7:30pm PST for this FREE call to find out more about this exciting new tool that will create peace with your inner-child and empower your inner-adult!


Please email me at celebrate@authentictimes.com with your name and phone number to sign up for this FREE introductory class!

No comments: