I was asked about how to attract a kiss at midnight on New Year's Eve. Here is my fun list of what to do. The law of attraction may just work for you, too!
How to Attract a New Year's Eve Kiss
- Do not spend New Year's Eve alone (unless you plan to kiss Dick Clark)- find a party.
- Announce to the Universe and yourself, "I would love a New Year's kiss" (nothing wrong with a public announcement.)
- Wear comfortable and attractive clothing to the party (if you aren't relaxed and feeling pretty it will show.)
- Wear neutral lipstick (dark lipstick might scare a friendly kiss.)
- Go early and make sure you introduce yourself to as many people as possible (be open to everyone.)
- Have fun! (that is the point of a party, right?)
- Tell a friend you are looking to be kissed (maybe she knows "just the guy.")
- Let go of the kiss happening (allow the magic to happen...)
- Feel the joy as though you already have been kissed (share your positive vibration with the Universe.)
- At 11:45, if you haven't met someone you click with romantically, look around the room and ask yourself, "Who looks like they would love a kiss from me?" Walk up to him and offer your joyous celebration of the New Year with a friendly kiss at midnight.