Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yes, more love of the Wind!

Here is something I wrote for my
Inspired Almost-Daily Newsletter.
You can sign up for free by clicking here.


Wind Dance


The wind is so powerful.
It blows through the giant cedars and firs
as though they were blades of grass.

When I feel it blow against my body and face, I feel part of the whole... something bigger, something meant to be.
It is in my time of great wanting, needing to be loved, touched and held by others, that I most adore the wind.
With the wind, I am never alone.
It answers my call and surrounds me, touching my face and hair.

The chimes blow creating the music for the dance. I want to dance with the wind. Woooshhhhhhh she tells me, woooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I want to sway, spin, and fly.
I want to leap high into the air and let the wind pick me up
and sail across the sky.
And as I dream of this, the wind and I, we dance...

No comments: