Monday, November 17, 2008

Thank you for the compliments!!!

I love coaching, I really do. It is an honor and a blessing to be a part of my clients' lives. I learn as much as they do as we find the answers together. Recently, I was written in two different blogs and I would love to share these amazing women with you!

Barb Techel is an author of a unique picture book about her precious Dachshund, Frankie who lost the use of her back legs and is now a Walk and Roll Dog. See her blog here:
Joyful Paws Blog.Dayna Martin is an author, speaker and advocate for doulas, unschooling and attachment parenting. She has been on the Dr. Phil show and speaks all over the country about her amazing life. See her blog:
The Sparkling Martins Blog.
Thank you so much for sharing your experiences!
It truly touches my heart to watch you blazing your trails!
smiles and joy,
Rain

No comments: