Monday, August 25, 2008

Podcast anyone?

Yes?
Okay, check it out here at:
http://authentictimes.podomatic.com/

My new Inspired Almost-Weekly podcast is based on my newsletter email, Inspired Almost-Daily, and let's face it, I might miss a week here and there!

There are so many new ideas swimming around...

The children's book website is coming soon! Hopefully about a 3 or 4 days from now we will have an announcement. Though the book will not be published until Mid September.

My older son is turning 10 soon and we have family coming into town, so the goal is to finish as much as we can, and then Yahoo! Have some fun with our Medieval Frolic and Feast!

The transition is almost complete with my husband and I. He is still working a few days a week, which will turn into 1 or 2. I work 5 to 6 days, which will turn into 4 or 5.

I love working, having clients, editing the magazine and then that feeling that I forgot all about. The feeling of the weekend! I work extremely hard all week, publish, finish with my clients, and Friday comes! I always feeling like dancing down the street with my family, and then after we dance, I feel like taking a well deserved nap! We always have fun together and the kids are starting to look forward to Fridays with me. The questions, "When are you going to stop working every single day?" and "I want YOU to make my breakfast." are rarely asked.

Charlie has been cooking meals, doing some shopping, taking the kids to their lessons, and the new one is making playdates!!! He is such an amazing guy! He is so excited to be the homeschooling parent. So many ideas is swimming around....

So there it is, all of us happy, well and enjoying this fun part of our transition... near the end!

Smiles,
Rain

No comments: