Friday, February 20, 2009

A Full Week with Family, Peace and the Work

This week my family came back from a long trip away. We missed each other so much and I took a break from writing the book for most days.

I am at about 141 pages and 31,000 words.

I am amazed at what writing a book does to your brain. I feel it is so fast paced and fun when I am in the zone. The words are pouring out and it all makes sense. Then after I put away the book and I am no longer in any zone, I feel so uncreative. Zoned OUT! I can barely think now to write... lol!

I love all there is to learn about living life!


I went to see Byron Katie in Seattle on Friday and Saturday. If you haven't read her book, Loving What Is, I highly recommend it. It was absolutely lovely to see her in person. The Work became powerful for me once again and I love the way she flows through it with her audience with laughter and compassion. I also found how the peace treaty is a beautiful compliment to The Work. How looking in a bit deeper to question what we are resisting in our lives can end our suffering.

We all need many tools for our toolbox.

The peace treaty workshop is going so well. I love the women in the class! They are connecting and working to create a more peaceful life. I discovered the class will be 4 instead of 3. There is just too much information to process... and I want to celebrate their courage at the end of class!

I hope to have this workshop as an all day live class. It really is a powerful way to understand the essence and power of the peace treaty process.

So with the joys of family, writing a book, and preparing the workshop classes, I realize that is as much as I want to do in a week. So with that in mind, I wish you a beautiful week!

No comments: