Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Book

Well the family has been away and I have been working on the peace treaty book. I have 3-4 more chapters to rough draft in. Then a final writing. So far about 29,000 words in just a couple of weeks.

I am ready for a break.

It will be wonderful to have my family home again and spend time with them. Real people instead of the computer! I miss their faces, their smiles and laughter. Picking them up on Valentine's Day feels just right. So much love. So much to share.

It is so strange how 2 weeks can feel so short and long at the same time, depending on what I am thinking about.

So this is a short post.
The peace treaty workshop starts tonight. I am looking forward to connecting with these women and exploring deeper into the process.

Have a beautiful LOVING weekend.
smiles and gratitude!

No comments: