Thursday, October 23, 2008

Waiting patiently for the Delivery...

So many people have been asking me lately...

"How is your book?"
"Do you have your book yet?

Hmmm....

It's a challenge dealing with life outside of your control.

The book has finally been reprinted, due to previous error, and it has been cut and sorted (all 100,000 sheets of it) and is now happily in the hands of the binder. YES!

The binder is going to glue and stitch it all together and make it pretty.
He will then ship it back to us (he is just across the water in Seattle) and the Printer said, "next Wednesday"... then paused. "At least before Friday" and I let it my expectation of next week go.

It doesn't matter to me anymore. I am excited yes, but for everyone, who has pre-ordered their book, they are my first priority. The book is a month late.

I feel like a big uncomfortable overdue pregnant woman, saying INDUCE, INDUCE!
But I have no special liquid to inject to make this baby come before it is ready.

I am prepared for it's arrival, however, with all the envelopes labeled so that that I can sign the book, and drop it in the mail the day we bring it home.

Hopefully, the book will be worth everyone's wait!

I know it is worth mine. The day I hold this baby in my arms... oh yeah....

I know it will will be worth every minute!

smiles,
Rain

1 comment:

Homemom3 said...

so sorry it is a month late, I bet you are just on pins and needles. Will you be showing a cover of it? I've always dreamed of writing a book, just never actually did it yet. Came close though.